RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler
O'Donoghue Dermatology to pleased to offer RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler.
RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler is the best solution for erasing lines and folds is to replace lost structure with immediate volume.
RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler works immediately so the results are instant. Once injected, RADIESSE Volumizing Filler adds the volume and lift needed to diminish the signs of aging. What makes RADIESSE truly unique is the ability of the product to act as a scaffold under the skin, providing structure and stimulating your own natural collagen to grow.1
The production of natural collagen continues for several months, which extends beyond the initial effect of RADIESSE Volumizing Filler.1
Best of all, the natural results are clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients, which means more value from each treatment and long-lasting results.2,3
Why choose RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler?
• It is the only wrinkle filler that immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen for long-lasting results1,2,3
• It is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients2,3
• RADIESSE patients are significantly more satisfied than patients treated with other leading wrinkle fillers2,4
• It is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection related pain
Wrinkle treatments with RADIESSE Volumizing Filler are quick and convenient, with immediately visible, long-lasting results.2,3 Immediate results and natural collagen stimulation - it gets better with RADIESSE Volumizing Filler.1
• RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler is the only filler to both immediately replenish lost volume and stimulate the production of your own natural collagen.1
• With just one treatment of RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler wrinkles and folds can disappear.*
• RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler is truly unique in its ability to act as a scaffold under the skin, providing lift and stimulating the production of your own natural collagen.1
• RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler naturally stimulates the production of your body's own collagen, so your skin looks even better over time.1
• RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.2,3
• RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine to significantly improve comfort during procedure.
• 33% less RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler may be needed to achieve full correction compared to JUVÉDERM® injectable gel .2
• 67% of patients in a 12-month study preferred RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler over Restylane® injectable gel.4
• 30% less RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler may be needed to achieve full correction compared to Perlane® injectable gel.2
• In clinical studies, RADIESSE® patients were more satisfied with the results.
Before And After
1 Berlin A, Hussain M, Goldberg D. (2008) Calcium Hydroxylapatite Filler (RADIESSE®) for Facial Rejuvenation: A Histologic and Immonohistochemical Analysis. Dermatologic Surgery, Volume 34, S64-S67. 2 Moers-Carpi M, Vogt S, et. Al (2007) A Multicenter, Randomized Trial Comparing Calcium Hydroxylapatite to Two Hyaluronic Acids for Treatment of Nasolabial Folds, Dermatologic Surgery, 33 (2S), 144s-151s. 3 Bass LS, Smith S, Busso M, McClaren M. (2010) Calcium Hydroxylapatite (RADIESSE) for Treatment of Nasolabial Folds: Long-Term Safety and Efficacy Results. 4 Moers-Carpi M, Tufet J. (2007) Calcium Hydroxylapatite versus Nonanimal Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid for the Correction of Nasolabial Folds: A 12-Month, Multicenter, Prospective, Randomized, Controlled, Split-Face Trial, Dermatologic Surgery, 2008; 34:210-215.